After three years of research and development and integration of European technology, the product quality of Zhongke Tensen's power-driven harrow series has reached the international advanced level, creating higher value for customers.
Features of Power Driven Harrows:
1. Three-dimensional composite operation, one-time completion of soil crushing, suppression, and leveling, to achieve the agronomic requirements of "flat, level, loose, broken, clean, and moisture", providing a good seedbed for seeds.
2. The unique vertical rotary soil crushing method, one operation reaches the state to be planted, and at the same time presses the straw into the soil, which is conducive to the transformation of the straw into organic fertilizer and improves the crop yield.
3. The gearbox adopts European advanced technology and international famous bearings, and the performance is more reliable.
4. The structure design of the encrypted long-body transfer case has two more rakes than similar products, and the soil crushing effect is better.
5. Gears and transmission shafts are made of high-strength alloy steel and international advanced heat treatment process, and the quality is more stable.
6. The rake teeth are made of high-strength alloy material, which has better wear resistance and torsion resistance.
7. The structure design of heavy-duty pressing roller has better effect of compaction, water retention and moisture retention.
8. The design of the reinforced flat soil plate makes the leveling of the moisture ditch more thorough.
Power Driven Harrow